Buying or selling a home can easily be one of the most stressful times, but it doesn’t have to be! Selecting the right realtor is a crucial step in ensuring that your home-buying process is a success. Your agent can assist in finding you the perfect home, while also making sure you are protected. To help ensure that you are choosing the correct agent, here are some questions to help guide you in your decision.
- How will you determine my home’s value?
- What would be a good offer for my home in this market?
- What do you predict will happen with the market in the next 6 months?
- Can you provide a list of references?
- What is the best way to reach you?
- How do you help buyers stand out?
- Hours of availability?
- What is your marketing plan or strategy?
- How will you be paid?
- Do you work individually or with a team?
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or a veteran investor, there will always be questions that come up. When researching realtors, it is crucial to find one that is knowledgeable and can help you every step of the way! The team at Jonesboro Select Real Estate has the experience and knowledge to help guide you along with these questions, as well as the home buying process.